Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip of a lifetime (part two)

I just wanted to add to my experience about publishing my article onto my blog from GoogleDocs. I had a bit of trouble at first as I kept getting an error message. It turned out to be two really minor things (I had a typo in my user name - I had put 3 l's instead of 2) and I had put the URL address to my blog instead of just my blog's ID/Title. Once I got that figured out, a few "clickity clicks" of the mouse and, volia, it had magically appeared as a post! Although sometimes making mistakes can be frustrating, it is a really good learning experience and the only way to develop new skills. I'm glad I kept trying and was able to figure it out on my own. I feel so triumphant and satisfied at the new skills I'm learning in Discover 2.0.

No comments: